Follow by Email

Monday, June 30, 2014

Stitching

Happy Monday!  Wish the sun would shine.....I work today so it won't matter.

I finished stitching block #3 on my snowman stitchery quilt.  Here is it put together as the first row.

I'm almost done block #4.  
Canada Day tomorrow and it will be our first time here in High River.  Last year we watched fireworks from our room at the Lazy J motel in Claresholm.  There are activities during the day at the recently opened George Lane Park but the fireworks will be at Emerson Lake just next to our lake so we should be able to watch them from our backyard!!!  Wouldn't it be nice to sit in this with a fire watching the fireworks????

Not sure we have the room in our backyard but I think it's cool!!!!!!!!
Two of my quilty pals from up north are coming down this week on their way to Montana!  Then on the weekend another couple, friends of ours, from HP will be here.  Let the summer begin!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. May the sun shine on you this week. Love the swing idea. Your stitching is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peggy! The sun has been shining and I'm loving it!

      Delete