Follow by Email

Monday, June 9, 2014

Another Monday

Monday again....wow.  I was choosing a mug this morning and realized I'm almost running out of exciting ones.  The one I chose isn't great but it will do.  I "won" a pair of them at my daughters hockey teams silent auction last year.  A nice Starbucks mug with images from Calgary.  I like the size and weight of it.

Today is house cleaning day and the sun is currently out but it seems the forecast for the week is quite unsettled.  We need to wash windows badly so we will have to do that at the next opportunity.  The weekend was beautiful here but who wants to waste it on window washing????
On the sewing front, I'd like to get Block 3 of my snowman stitchery quilt done at the very least.  If I can stay off the iPad in the evenings the stitching could be finished quick lickety-split!!  The piecing takes no time at all.  
Best get started doing the work so I can have time to play!!