Before I forget (again) I will do Mondays Mug Memory. I forgot to make my coffee in a mug that I haven't talked about so took a picture of a tea cup and saucer. I do not use this teacup...it's in my china cabinet. It is an oldie......from what I was told by my mother, it was my great great grandmothers and is passed down to the oldest daughter in the family. I didn't get this one until we moved here....Mom always said I couldn't have it until I had a china cabinet! LOL. I don't think I would call it beautiful....gaudy maybe....but it's the history behind it. I've told S that it will be hers one day so if anything happens to me, the tradition can continue.
Yesterday Hubby, S and I went to Black Diamond to the greenhouse. I picked up a few perennials for the back flowerbeds....I was waiting for things to come back but not much did. On our way home we stopped at the cutest diner for ice cream!! I didn't get a picture of the stools at the counter...darn....but we will have to go and have lunch there one day!
Like father like daughter:
It's a beautiful looking day out there....I was up by 6:30 and folded a load of laundry, put another in the washing machine and put some recycling out. I must clean today as the dust is crazy in here....as is the cat/dog hair, etc. We did all the yard work yesterday so that's done for a day or two! I am going to try and get some finished tops quilted this week. My vehicle will be in the auto body shop for the week so I will be stranded.....nice!!!!!!!!!!



3 comments:
Ornate c&s! Neat story. History in the making.
Raven (G.da) has moved in with us for the summer until she can find a job. Ba. grad in English & recent grad in PRelations. We're a little squeezed. lol
Just got home from Advisory Board Meeting. Decided to look at my latest issue of Quilter's Connection before going to bed. Guess who I saw???? "Sew" Famous!!!
Really Kathy?? I haven't got my issue yet...hopefully they are at the store when I go to work today! "Sew" Famous....love that!!!
Post a Comment