Follow by Email

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Melancholy

Kind of....and anxious.  Must be the full moon Friday the 13th coming up!!  I should be happy, happy, happy because I got all my chores done yesterday and have today to play!  But this "gloomy state of mind" and anxiety is making me flit all over the place accomplishing nothing.  I finally plugged in my Brother Scan and Cut machine...I bought after Christmas.  All I can say is that I should have gone to the free class the quilt shop was offering.  Grrrrr.  The You Tube videos make it look so easy!!!!  I have walked away from it for now.....I was contemplating looking for a hammer!!!!!

I am happy when I look at the new book from Jeanne Large and Shelley Wicks of The Quilt Patch!!!!  I LOVE their books....my kind of appliqué and I am crazy about snowmen!!  This book is awesome!

I cannot wait to make a project (or 10!!) out of here.....I know, wishful thinking but I love all the patterns!

I am also happy and proud of our daughter for purchasing her first new car!!!  Way to go S!!!!

(No bows were harmed in the purchase of this vehicle!  Hahaha!!)

And I do feel happy when I look at my newly decorated mantle with a Canada flag made by my BFF Kim!!

I always forget about it until July 1st so this year I vowed to enjoy it for at least until the end of July if not all summer long!!

Many things surrounding me making me happy!!!!!!!!  Now to get something done....like cutting out the second wool BOM!  Off I go!  

Thanks for listening!!!!!!!  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment