Follow by Email

Friday, December 20, 2013

A Tree!!!!!!

My Dad has arrived and brought me two Christmas trees. A white one that was my Moms....but it has no lights so we will have to get some.  The tree I lost was prelit so I haven't got any lights for it....but we will get some.  And the other one was from the Quilt Guild and the tree they donated to the Festival of Trees in my home town.  My dad "won" it at the Silent Auction.  The ornaments are beautiful......

I read somewhere that you should put your tree on an east wall...this is as close as we can get.  It's for good luck or something.  Hey, we need all the good luck we can get!!  We need a fantastic 2014!  I'll do anything necessary.  :-)

Tomorrow we are off to Medicine Hat for Amy's hockey game......late night.  Ugh.  But the girls and I are going for pedicures Sunday afternoon!  Ahhhhhh!  Can't wait.  Relaxation before the craziness!