Follow by Email

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Thread storage

This past weekend my Dad, Jenna and I went to a vintage market.  One of my purchases was a card file box.  (I think that's what it's called).  I liked it but had to have a purpose for it.  I was on the lookout for something to store my thread in.  A light bulb went off over my head...the card file box!!!!  It has four drawers, a spot for a label on the front of each drawer and it works perfectly...and looks nice too.





Our carpenter finished the trim today!!!!!!  Now I have painting to do....all the doors need to be painted and the nail holes on the trim, window casing and trims.....man, will it ever end??  Lol. My house is a mess on all levels.....but I'll plug away and "get 'er done"!!  Hopefully before the furniture arrives which could be soon!!  I will busy the next few days.  Progress!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment