Follow by Email

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving 2013. The kids were all here...well, for part of the weekend.  Amy had hockey out of town Saturday and Sunday and S made plans for Saturday......our meal was Saturday and B&J had plans for tonight back home.  It worked out fine,,,weird but fine.

Saturday our furniture arrived for the basement...well, most of it.  Still missing a mattress set and ottoman.  Needs a ton of decorating.......but it's progress!



I received my birthday present from son#2.  On my birthday he asked me to call the quilt shop in Moose Jaw and he would go and choose from my list.  Well, the stinker bought everything on my list...three kits and a fat quarter pack!!!!!!  No wonder the ladies working there said he was the best son ever!!!!  My family spoiled me this year......very much!  Now I'm itching to sew!!!!!!!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment