Follow by Email

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Hello!

I've been MIA and I wish I could say it was because I was busy painting!  But I haven't.....I haven't been feeling very well although tonight I do feel a bit better so whoo hoo!  I've got a ton of things to do!!  Tomorrow little Pixie goes in for her booster and I have to get back to the gym...I missed today. Everyone will be back to work/school tomorrow so the house will be all mine!  I need to haul stuff out of the garage into the basement since Hubby put up shelves in our basement storage room.  There is decor stuff, well, stuffed everywhere upstairs!  I'll put it all together on the shelves downstairs. Tomorrow is also the Flames/Canadiens game Amy, Hubby and I have tickets for!!!!!!  Go Flames!!!!  (I will be out numbered...the other two are Canadiens fans!) Thursday is the gym (and coach meeting) and then a hair appointment.  I love visiting with Miss Morgan and I also love her scalp massages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm feeling more relaxed just thinking about it!!!!!!  Jaret SHOULD be home for Thanksgiving, Brandyn (who turned 25 yesterday!) and Jenna are coming for the weekend too.  Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Friday Telus is coming to re-hook up our tvs downstairs and it will be cleaning day.  Saturday our furniture is being delivered!!!!!!!!  YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!  We still need our plumber back to install the shower door and hook up the shower. I hope he can do that this week too.  (Fingers crossed!!!!!!!!). Soooo looks like painting will be done next week.

I'm also getting the urge to sew!  Soon......................

Today we had to stop into Costco....for the shelving we used in the storage room.  It was busy...likely because of Thanksgiving.  Anyway on our way to the till they had bunches of flowers on for $15.99.  I couldn't resist!!!!!

My "Happy" of the day!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are on the mend! Seems to takea while to regain strength from this one though. Take it easy, and hope you feel all better soon. Kathy

    ReplyDelete