Follow by Email

Friday, October 25, 2013

The end of the week...what?!?!?

Well it's Friday.  Many items have been crossed off the to-do list except the big one...painting.  I am getting supplies gathered and will start tomorrow! lol. I was going to start this afternoon but Hubby came home and I had mentioned wanting to go in to Ikea so he is willing to be my chauffeur.  He needs to find a gun repair place and thinks he knows where one is at.  All his guns were in his gun case.....in the basement......in the water.  :-(. Anyway, I'm excited to hit Ikea.....I hope I find things I need.  ;o)

The other day I received my most favorite quilt magazine.......how I love almost every project published in this one.

One day.....I'll add to my to-do list!  I love wool and I love combining it with cotton in projects although I haven't done any yet.  Tee hee.  Soon!

Yesterday was shopping and a Costco run.  While up north last weekend some quilty friends told me about a snack food they found at Costco...I think they called it "crack"!!  I found it and bought a couple of bags.......YUMMO!!!!!!!  Not what I needed....another junk food I love!


After snacking on half the bag I knew supper had to be relatively healthy and S requested stir fry so stir fry it was.

Love how easy it is to make and it's a family favorite!!!!!

Well I'm off to Ikea!!!!!!!!!  Woot woot!!


2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA! You've discovered "crack". I have been addicted to that stuff since the Kernal's store opened in Saskatoon in the late '80's. I still love it and the Costco bags are cheaper and larger : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy I'm trying to forget it's even in the cupboard!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm thinking you can't just have a handful! LOL!

      Delete