Follow by Email

Friday, October 11, 2013

What?????? S**W???

Good snowy morning!!!!!!!  Last night it was snowing...and blowing.  Wet stuff as per the norm for this time of the year.  It's still a little white out there this morning.  It won't last thank goodness!!!

See, not much!!

I have a busy day ahead as both sons will be here today.  House cleaning, dog washing......we had rescued our tv from the basement before the flood but I cannot find the power cord!  I sure hope I can buy one somewhere!!!!!!!!!!  If not, a tv will be added to contents lost I guess.  :(. Telus is coming today to get the two jacks downstairs working.  We need a tv for the family room!!!!!

The Flames game the other night was GREAT (for me, a Flames fan!!).  Flames 3- Habs 2.  My daughter took this pic at the beginning of the game.....they must have had a premonition about what was to come based on their expressions!!!!  Lol!

It was fun but I wouldn't want to do it all the time.  The guys behind us yapped the whole game, people needing out of the aisle all game, no arm room, crazy crowds after the game, nutso traffic!!!  It's more comfortable watching at home!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment