Follow by Email

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Frosty!

No not the snowman...yet!  It's a frosty day here in High River.  We have been having beautiful warm sunny days and today is to be full of sunshine too.  But winter is coming nearer....next week is Halloween already!!!!!!!!!  What this change of weather makes me want to do is bake (although I seem to only be collecting recipes off of Pinterest!), make a Christmas list, organize and sew (again seems to be just a thought and a collection of projects!).  What is doesn't make me feel like doing is going to the gym and making/following my Curves meal plans!!!!!!!!!!  I need to be organized.  Right now I don't feel organized.  I like to follow a schedule and if I'm not organized it doesn't happen.  I'm feeling overwhelmed....I have painting to do (trim, doors, casings) and decorating to do so our new basement feels comfortable. I have an extra dog here right now (and her owner!!!) so that's extra dog hair, etc.  I feel like I'm on a roller coaster that won't stop!!  :). It's been a long time since I've had a full day with the house to myself....I'm ready to scream!
I cleaned most of the house yesterday and this morning the floors could be done again.  I know, lower my standards but really they aren't that high!  I need to clean the upstairs today then I'm going shopping!!!!  House stuff but shopping nonetheless!!  Tomorrow I WILL paint and maybe by next week I will be ready and organized and back on schedule!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment