Follow by Email

Monday, October 21, 2013

There's No Place Like Home

Middle of last week, Hubby and I went up north to our old hometown. He had a few days of work and my guild had their annual quilt show.  I didn't enter any quilts.....I wasn't organized enough and we left for home Sunday morning so I wouldn't have been around to pick them up when the show was over.  I missed the show last year so I was excited to go this year.

I didn't buy much at the vendors but the guild had mugs they were selling.  Here's my coffee this morning:

On our way home we stopped in Bowden of all places to eat at a diner that caught our eye on the way up.  It was a very cool place and had good food!!

It's nice to be away but even better to come home!!!!!!!!  I went with Hubby to go look at a job this afternoon and our view was amazing.  The pictures were taken only with my cell phone in a bouncy truck but I couldn't resist!!!  I love the beauty that surrounds us here.  :-)





2 comments:

  1. Nice mug on a cute mug rug. All Fallish. Nice. You take good pics. Love reading your blog. Glad you had a good visit. Our quilty friends would be happy to see you. Quick stay though. Doesn't really give you but only a wee taste. Scenery beautiful. You got 2 little post- op. kitties. Have a gentle Fall. Love & hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely trip and the the pictures are beautiful! I can hardly wait for the snow so that my son and I can start our weekly trips for skiing! : )

    ReplyDelete