I am really enjoying the mystery quilt I am doing on Facebook...Plenty of Fish Mystery Quilt. We get our next clue tomorrow and I'm actually keeping up with this one!!!! Some steps are time consuming, but I think it will be beautiful when it's done. Every once in awhile they throw in a free pattern. Gotta love Sharon and Devon of Prairie Quilt Mercantile!!! With the last free pattern here is my project:
I'm using it as a small table topper on our coffee table in the livingroom. Fun and easy and something I can quilt myself!!!!! :o)
Off to get the mail!!!! My exciting life!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!
2 comments:
Hey Jane, Great to meet another POFer and Albertan blogger! Loved the cleaning out the 4Runner as I quite often blog about knitting in the Highlander while my son skiis :-)
I just love this pattern in the fabrics you have chosen. You HAVE the e y e. of an artist, girl.
Post a Comment