Follow by Email

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Whew!!

Even though I don't work (outside the home) I do have a routine.  Mornings usually consist of sitting with my coffee and yogurt checking my emails, etc, treadmill, shower, throw in a load of laundry....kind of a slack morning really.  I love it!!  Well this morning my husband booked our sons truck in to get something done and it had to be dropped off between 8 and 9.  It's a bit far to walk home from so I needed to get our daughter to follow me and drive me home before she went to school.  That meant I had to be ready and out the door before 8:30.  Now for those of you with jobs, this is nothing new and you do it every day!  For me, I usually don't have my face on or hair done until about 11.  Anyway, I did it and that sparked some get-up-and-go and this is what I accomplished all before 10:30 AM!!:
-beautified and dropped truck off
-took cardboard to recycling centre
-mailed parcel and some bills at postoffice
-made a deposit at bank
-refilled my washer fluid in 4Runner
-cleaned out empty water bottles from 4 Runner
-walked the dogs around both lakes
-scooped poop from the back yard
-threw load of laundry in the dryer

Let me tell ya....it feels good!!!!  For those of you who are reading this thinking "big whoop dee do!  I do more than that before the sun is up" I say good for you!!!!  Really!  It really isn't much but I sure feel a sense of accomplishment.  I'm sure it helps that we have blue skies and sunshine this morning...that sun always fills me with energy! This afternoon I will be watching my daughter play mixed doubles badminton as it will be the last of her school badminton.  Tomorrow maybe I can have a fun day....meaning sewing and once again enjoy a leisurely morning!  What will happen if I find a job?!?!  (Okay B....when I find a job!)

2 comments:

  1. Good for you to try a new routine. Nice to mix it up a little. This is fun reading your blog. I'm still debating starting one or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cathy......I wanted to post something every day but my life really isn't that exciting!!!!!

    ReplyDelete