A great weekend just passed......all of our kids were together at our granddaughters 3rd birthday party! Both grand babies too....and no picture of all of us altogether! Argh!
Daughter1 decided on a unicorn theme for Lyla's birthday party and Daughter2 bought this fancy cake! I had to cut it and it wasn't an easy task! I started at the back incase I really messed up but I think it went okay. ๐
Here is the birthday girl....all wired up after gymnastics and ready to party!
We did manage to get a picture of Hubby and I with our grand babies. ๐
This guy...what a bundle of energy! LOVED having him with us all weekend....and his parents of course...and uncle! His mommy wasn't feeling the greatest so I tried to help out as much as I could.
Sunday morning I made a big breakfast and everyone loves a german pancake....this one really poofed up over the edge! Yummmmmy!
After they all left around 12:30 (Hubby had left for back to work at 4:30 am) I got to work cleaning the house and doing laundry and bedding and towels. Whew! It was done and I was ready for another work week. I am beat today...it was a busy day at work as usual.....so it most definitely is time for bed! ๐ด The roads were awful driving to work....yesterday it had rained early and then snowed most of the day! Sanding trucks were out in places but I will have to watch again tomorrow morning as the roads weren't that much better on my way home. I really really dislike winter driving!!!!!!!!
Okay.........nighty night!




No comments:
Post a Comment