Sunday, January 20, 2019

Molly



My dear sweet Molly has not returned.  

A lot of memories were made in the short time Miss Molly was with me and these last few days have been really tough because every room I go in or even when I walk outside, those memories come flooding back and then the tears would start.  If I was in my sewing room I would picture her sleeping on whatever project I was working on, wanting cuddles or on my sewing chair when I needed to sit down.  😊  If I was in the bathroom I would picture her playing in the tub or ripping down the whole roll of toilet paper (which I moved so she couldn't do that but moved it back today 😢 ).  When I go for a walk I picture her walking with us and running through the trees and playing tag with Phoebe.  I had to pack up her things today and store them in the garage.  Every time I walked by them I would tear up and it was hard.  There is a missing part of my heart.  
I wonder how much loss a heart can take?

When I was shopping on Saturday, everywhere I looked, there were cat things.......hit me right in the feels....it was tough...maybe Molly was sending love.  I hope so......I miss her.  💔



No comments: