Thursday, January 17, 2019

Where Are You Molly????


 My sweet, cuddly and bratty Molly, goes outside most nights.  I don't think she travels far and is ALWAYS at the front door when I let the dogs out in the morning.  This morning she wasn't.  I have walked all over calling her, several times today (if she was outside and I called her name, she usually came within moments); I talked to the neighbours but no Molly.  So this afternoon I cried.  I cried when I walked by her toys.  I cried when I walked by her food dish.  I cry when I look out the front window expecting her to be sitting on the ledge wanting in.  I am crying now just typing this.  Hubby will be home tomorrow and can take the quad out and drive further to see if he can see any signs of her.  We had quite a bit of snow through the night and today....so there were no tracks for me to see.  My heart is breaking.  I try to think of the song 🎢 "The cat came back, the very next day. The cat came back, we thought he was a goner but the cat came back, he just couldn't stay awaaaaaaay." 🎢
 I sure hope she comes back.  πŸ˜ΏπŸ˜’



If you are the praying type, please pray for Molly's safe return. πŸ™  πŸ’“

Last weekend I spent some time organizing this bit of fabric in my sewing area.  These are my reproduction prints in my old copper boiler.  The first pic shows the fat quarters on the bottom then the second shows the yardage folded on top with some neatly folded jelly roll strips in the bag.



Today I organized and tidied up my linen closet before and after my hair appointment and looking for Molly.  I didn't take a picture!  Who needs to see that?  πŸ˜‚  I need to get through all the other closets in the house.....one day.

Well I am going to hit the hay.....and try to sleep.  Darn pets.....they sure snag a piece of your heart....praying she is waiting for me in the morning.........


2 comments:

Kimbo said...

Jane, Has she come back? I am sure she is just out having an adventure. Have a good day. Maybe someone picked her up?

Jane said...

Not home yet (fingers crossed). I was up through the night checking the front window where she would wait to come back in. :(