Friday, January 4, 2019

Relax

I think that will be my word of the year.  Not relax as in don't get anything done but: 

-relax as in you have time. (I am feeling anxious that my winter break is almost over and Monday is back to work) and writing that makes me a bit sad.  It's the last thing my friend Erica text me....I was deciding on getting a bed back that I gave her to use in her store...I had to decide if I wanted it and how I was going to get it if I did.....she told me I had time (meaning to decide) but little did I know she didn't have much time left.  😢

- relax as in you can't do everything (I feel overwhelmed at work....I have a very physically challenging student but I also feel as though I have to do a bunch of classroom clean up/set up because no one else really does....and I can't work in a mess or chaos!  So I get more exhausted and tired and stressed!)




- relax as in yes, you have a million things you'd like to accomplish at home but there is only so much time in the day....pick and choose, then do.↓



- relax as in quit constantly feeling tense!!!!!  That feeling is beginning to get exhausting and OLD!


- relax as in purge.....get rid of the excess because I think that is stressing me out too.

So I will try and remain:


I read a quote the other day and I wish I had of kept it.......it was something like this:


So that will be for work.  If I don't want to be run ragged and no one else cares about the mess then I will have to change my attitude about the mess and organization or lack thereof.  'nough said!  😄 Relax my attitude!



↑That will be for tasks at home.  Make a list and do what you can when you can. Relax my expectations!


Two great "quotes" below........should print them off.



One can only hope I can relax about things more.  Hard to change ones personality.  But I will try.....lots of deep breaths and consciously forcing my body to un-tense.  (is that a word?) 



2 comments:

Kimbo said...

A great post. Just what I needed to read today to remind myself that we are human beings not human doings. Miss you my pal. Keep up the beautiful posts.

Jane said...

Awwww thanks Kim!!!!!!!! Miss you tons!!!!! (thank you for being a regular reader too!)