I couldn't go through the vendors booths and not buy anything! One of the things I bought was some border fabric and pattern to make a Tablerunner. It was a rainy day here so this afternoon I spent some time in my sewing room and made a couple of tablerunners.
This first one is made with the fabric I bought at the show. The picture is from my iPad and isn't a good one....the fabric is much greener.
I knew I had other border fabrics around and found this one.....which I like so much better! It gives the effect that shows on the pattern:
Now to quilt them.......we are to continue to get rain on and off for awhile so I'm hoping I'll have a lot of sewing time!
Something to ponder:




2 comments:
It was a nice day to be out in the sunshine, love your runners, however I like the first one best, must be something to do with the fabric lol! Soon be time for tea(coffee) and another stitching night 😊.
The table runners look Awesome Jane! ☺
Post a Comment