Follow by Email

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Out With The Old!

Hubby has come home and gone back up to work.  I never really accomplish much when he's here but we did do some yard work and replace the washer and dryer.  My washing machine stopped working AGAIN and even though a new set really wasn't in the budget, it will give me peace of mind.  We use the washing machine and dryer a lot.  I sure miss my clothesline and we aren't allowed to have one here.  I wouldn't want my laundry hanging out where everyone walking by on the trail would see it anyway or have it blowing into the neighbors yards on a windy day!!!!  Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!  So last week when Son2 and Hubby were here we replaced those appliances.

                                                                 Out with the old:

In with the new:
My new babies!!!!!

We also watched hockey every night!  I'm a Calgary Flames fan and these two Habs fans were watching intently the game before the last!  Both teams are advancing...whoo hoo!

While watching these games I needed to get my hands busy and have continued on with my hooking....slow and steady!

A short week at work this week.....a PD on Friday we E.As do not attend.  Woot woot!  I will be busy....oh the to-do list is a long one!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment