Hubby has come home and gone back up to work. I never really accomplish much when he's here but we did do some yard work and replace the washer and dryer. My washing machine stopped working AGAIN and even though a new set really wasn't in the budget, it will give me peace of mind. We use the washing machine and dryer a lot. I sure miss my clothesline and we aren't allowed to have one here. I wouldn't want my laundry hanging out where everyone walking by on the trail would see it anyway or have it blowing into the neighbors yards on a windy day!!!! Yikes!!!!!!!!!!! So last week when Son2 and Hubby were here we replaced those appliances.
Out with the old:
In with the new:
My new babies!!!!!
We also watched hockey every night! I'm a Calgary Flames fan and these two Habs fans were watching intently the game before the last! Both teams are advancing...whoo hoo!
While watching these games I needed to get my hands busy and have continued on with my hooking....slow and steady!
A short week at work this week.....a PD on Friday we E.As do not attend. Woot woot! I will be busy....oh the to-do list is a long one!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment