Follow by Email

Sunday, April 19, 2015

And Here We Go.....

Just meaning here's the start of a new week.  Hubby is home tomorrow night, Daughter2 has the first final exam (and no voice!!), my washing machine is on the fritz again and I'm off to work in the morning.  Another weekend that went by quickly!!  Hmmmm did I accomplish anything?  Not really. Tidied a bit in the sewing room today but didn't turn anything on to use.

This weeks to-do list is a long one since I have help! I think the weather is to be nice so yard work is a must.  I'm hoping we can get windows washed too.....Hubby does the outside and I do the inside. They are horrible right now!!!!!! Fingers crossed we can get a new washer and dryer!  The signal light on my 4 Runner is only working on and off since I had the bumper replaced....I haven't taken it back....hoping that can be on Hubby's list!  This week will fly by too!

Here's my Grand-dog. She had to have a shave as she had some "sensitive" mats.  She's usually a big fluff ball!  I think she looks so cute!!!! (And a bit angry in this picture!!!  Lol!!)

Well, it's bed time!  Fingers crossed for a week of smooth sailing!