Follow by Email

Monday, April 13, 2015

Back To Work!

Work was great today....all the kids were quite wiggly but hey, they just had a week off too!  They are so cute!  Gosh!  I'm hoping tomorrow my little guy hasn't had a set back and there are no tears!  With this job I am to do a personal growth plan....which is due on Wednesday!  I had full intentions of doing it last week...but.....and I should have started it today but........I went up to my sewing room instead!

1.  Small project that needed binding!  I'm sure I posted it many months ago!  Binding took moments to do!

I get those little kits each month for projects in a book called Small Treasures From Scraps.  This was the first one.....I have 11 in total...one more to receive. I'm way behind!!!  

2.  One of the two quilts I need to get the borders on.  This was an easy peasy Missouri Star Quilt  Company quilt pattern using a layer cake.  


No surprise as to how my stuff gets pet hair on them eh???
  
Good to get these finishes!!!!  One more to to go for borders and I love this next quilt but I think there are three borders......and I must get my 'chores' done first!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment