Follow by Email

Friday, August 21, 2015

Gonna Be A Grandma!

Life can sometimes be mundane and almost boring.  Not long ago I was hoping for something....anything.....to look forward to or get excited about.  I knew opening a business wasn't going to happen (I will never get my quilt shop unless we win a lotto!), I debated going back to school or taking online courses towards a degree in something (very expensive and couldn't find anything I was passionate about).  Then life can throw something at you that shocks you and then you realize "this is it!"  This is something to look forward to, get excited about.  Completely unexpected, my daughter announced she is expecting.  The daughter who swore she was never having kids.  As a parent, I worry about the struggles she may face but right now, we are excited!  

They had an ultrasound today and were told the baby is a girl.  This makes it so real:

My baby is going to have a baby.......wow. 💗💗💗

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute picture! Congrats to Grandma and Granddad, look forward to catching up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Have you started a quilt yet????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet Kathy!! Just found out yesterday that the baby is a girl! But I'm looking for patterns!!!!! Yippee!!!!

      Delete