Follow by Email

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Cock-A-Doodle-Do

Our fine town council decided they are going to allow citizens of the town to have bees and chickens.  I voted "no" to both but apparently we were out numbered by the few who did cast their votes.  A couple of my neighbors were outraged and disgusted and it was the topic of conversation most of the time we got together.....still is but now we joke about it!  No one on our street will get them I'm sure so we have nothing to worry about.  When my cousin, from Ontario, posted a picture of beautiful rooster pillow on Facebook that she bought at Michael's yesterday, with a 40% off coupon I knew I needed one.  First off because it is gorgeous and goes well in our house and now I think of her when I look at it (sorry Jen....I hope it's okay to copy you!!) but also because I knew my neighbors would get a kick out of it!!
My picture doesn't do it justice....the colors are very rich!
So I spent some time (and $!!!) at Michael's yesterday, went to Winners and used up more of my gift card from Christmas, then Shoppers to look for magazines.  Well, I did well with the magazines and once home I put stuff away, grabbed a cooler and sat out in the back to read!

It was another hot day!  It cooled off a lot during the night and I was actually cold this morning.  
This is a picture from Daughter2 of where they are at.  She said yesterday was 35!!  Looks beautiful!

She will have a great time this week especially if the weather stays nice!

Hubby is home tomorrow night so I should accomplish something today......we will see!  Dog days of summer!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment