Follow by Email

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Lots of Pics!

When a person (me), doesn't post to a blog (mine) on a regular basis, a person (me) tends to have a collection of pictures they want to share.  So here we go!!

I was a bit obsessed with an Okotoks Buy and Sell page on Facebook.  I came across a post for some old trunks and since I was obsessed and pounced on it, went out to pick them up.  My plan is to repurpose them.....somehow.  

So when my dad called, and asked if I had leftovers, on Tuesday night, I thought it was weird as he lives 7.5 hours away!!  Anyway, turns out he was almost to our place....surprise!!!!!!!!!  He had meetings in Calgary Thursday and Friday so came here Tuesday, Wednesday then went to Calgary and came back Friday and left for home Sunday.  A nice surprise but not long enough to get him repurposing trunks!!!  We did go antiquing on Wednesday and I found another old window. :-).  Totally wore the old guy out!! ;-)
Yep, he was snoring!!!!  But grand-dog Zoey loves him!!

Saturday night some neighbors came over and we broke in our new firepit.  Always lots of laughs, it was a fun night and the weather was perfect.....I sat for a bit in the quiet after everyone left.


Hubby was home last week too.  With company, the week went very fast!  This week I'm soooooo excited about a visit from my friend Kim!!!!!!  She is coming on Thursday and I can't wait!  Our plan is to sew......I wonder!  And silly me, I'm starting my diet tomorrow......

I think I'm ready!!  I've already warned Kim....I told her she will be my distraction!

I got some pretty flowers from my neighbor today as they were leaving on a Europe trip!  She dropped off their itinerary!  Looks interesting!!!!


Today was hot.....and it's to get hotter!  


Enjoying the ceiling fan again!!!!!!!  Summer is not over yet even though some leaves are changing color!!!!  Whoo hoo!!




No comments:

Post a Comment