Follow by Email

Friday, December 5, 2014

TWENTY More Sleeps.....AHHHHHHH!

Gotta check my list...I think I'm okay.  Baking next week....cards...maybe while things are baking!  LOL!!  Ah, what gets done gets done...whatever doesn't won't be the end of the world!

Tonight is the big Santa Claus parade!  I can't wait!  Wish Hubby was here but I will still go and meet up with my friend Sue and her Hubby.

Yesterday afternoon Daughter1, Son2 and I went into Calgary to do some shopping......well, it wasn't a long excursion!  But look what I bought for me....doesn't everyone do Christmas shopping like that???  ;-)

It's just the right size to fit under my Keurig and hold my coffee and creamer....and what a great message to have as a reminder every day!  And life truly is crazy good!

I'll leave you with a little Winnie the Pooh.  Have a great favorite day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment