Follow by Email

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Getting Closer!

Almost getting to single digits on the countdown.......I didn't do any baking, I haven't done any wrapping, I've done a couple of cards....and I still have a couple of stocking stuffers to get.  Hubby gets home Thursday night...WOOT WOOT!!!!  I still have to get the downstairs tree decorated too!  Breathe.....there's still time.

But I have been sewing!  Here's a gifty made....I forgot how wonderfully fast and easy rag quilts were to make....and thread-y!!

I made three of these wooly snowmen for neighbor gifts:

I still have to out together this pin keep/pillow.....maybe tomorrow:
I love it!  

Playing when I should be working!  LOL!  But there's time........deep breath. 'Tis the season to be jolly!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Rag quilts....my favorite, "sew" cozy! Might have to make another one of these over the holidays...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking I need to make more too! I've got quite the collection of homespun fat quarters from quite some time ago.....part of my use it up philosophy of the new year!!

      Delete