Follow by Email

Monday, December 15, 2014

My Little Trucks 'n Trees

Hi All!!
I've been following along with the Primitive Christmas Blog Hop over at the Buttermilk Basin blog.....I love everything Buttermilk Basin!!!!!  If you are a lover of wool projects, I'm sure you've got a few of her patterns in your library!  Anyway, the top of the pin cushion I showed you yesterday was the contribution by Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts!  I finished them today!

Here is the link for the PDF pattern. I hope it works!!
http://siterepository.s3.amazonaws.com/900/tree_farm_pinkeep_pattern.pdf

So cute and so fast!  I filled them with the crushed walnut shells but didn't make them super full....I kind of like them as a decorative pillow but the shells give them some weight.  I finished the stitching while watching 90 Day FiancĂ© on TLC.  Goofy show....but next Sunday we will see who actually gets married, stays or leaves.  Fun fluff I don't have to think about while watching!  :-D

We had no mail delivered again today.  Last week was okay but the week before we had to go to Okotoks to get our mail as our mail carrier was on holidays (or something). I've heard, through FB, people in Okotoks going weeks without mail delivery.  I find it so hard to believe that this can happen.  I had called customer service the week we didn't get our mail, was to get a call back but never did.  I'm disappointed in the corporation.  Very disappointed......I'm hoping we get service tomorrow or I will have to call and see where our mail is this week.

Heard a crash downstairs and wonder what the darn cats did now.....I sure hope Daughter2 finds a place to live where she can have her cats one day!!!!!!!!  Off to check out the damage...........