Follow by Email

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

Yesterday was my 51st birthday.  I had a FANTASTIC day!!!!!!!!  Friday night Son1 and his girlfriend arrived from St Albert.  Saturday morning, my next door neighbor took me to the Historic House Tour right here in HR!  It was so great!!!!!  We toured 8 houses, one church and the theatre.  Then we shopped at the clothing store here in town.  Maureen was off to a party in the afternoon so we wrapped up Phase One of birthday 2014!  Hahaha!!  Got home and had a little sit down and then my friend Sue popped over with a gifty for me and a quick visit!  Sue was very busy this weekend....she has a huge yard and garden and was doing some fall clean up (as well as some post flood clean up). She's been rearranging her sewing room too and I know she will be done soon!  Did some make up touch ups and changed my clothes and Son1, Daughter1, Jenna and I headed off to Calgary for Phase 2; a great restaurant with yummy food!  I had some ribs!


Then Daughter1 and I shared an Apple Nirvana (I think!). It was delicious!!

Me and my girl (well, one of them! Daughter2 had a hockey game)

After supper the four of us were headed here:

It was a great show!!!!!!

So today we headed off to brunch (I think after 51 years a birthday should last all weekend!) and 
stopped in at a couple of my favorite stores in Okotoks.  Once Son1 and Jenna left I decorated my mantle:

I think this is it...Fall Mantle 2014

Just before we had supper, my friend Deb came over with a gift and had a short visit.  Deb was busy this weekend and had just got home.  We will have to share the wine she bought me one of these days!  We vowed to get back walking this week too!!

So now I'm off to bed because reality returns tomorrow and I have a house to clean and bedding to wash.  Hubby is home tomorrow night!! Woot woot!!