I didn't seem to accomplish much last week so have made a to-do list for this week. I did cross one thing off the list yesterday....a magazine purge! No, not quilting magazines, the other ones I'm addicted to! Decorating ones! I still kept a stack I want to read and will flip through them quickly so I can pass them on too. *sigh*. I try to convince myself I'm not a hoarder!!!!!!!!!!
On the list is sewing....placemats! I started with this set:
I have four more fall ones (different leaf fabric) and eight Christmas ones (cupcakes!!) cut out ready to sew. They are so quick and easy!!!! Quilting is a flip and turn so no binding which I love! That's the fun item on my to-do list!
Son1 and Jenna are coming down this weekend to help me celebrate my birthday. My neighbor is taking me on a historic house tour during the day and then I have tickets to Seinfeld at night! Wish Son2 was here to go to that too. He's the Seinfeld fan!! It should be a great show and I'm so happy they are coming down!!!!!
But for now, I have things to do and places to go so I'd best get at it!!!!!!! Happy Week All!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment