First up is a mug mat I made for a Wooly Wednesday Club I hope to get going at the store. This will be Septembers project....quick lickety split!
Next up is my August Itty Bitty Banner..remember the July one I had to make more Canadian? I love this August one:
And last but not least, the Live Simply background piece that is framed with a barn wood frame I had my Dad make me when I was up north. Now I have to stitch the mini quilts that go in that empty space. They are wool too but not on burlap thank goodness! I didn't really care for that process!
Always so many more projects to go around here!!!!!! I should be doing the next block in the Words to Live By BOM from the store (way behind there!!!) and the August (&/or Sept) piece for this Live Simply......and then there are the sewing projects!!!!!!!! I must make better use of my time and get more things done along side the household chores!!!!! This morning I took Gordon to the vet.....he will be an "it" by now. Poor thing!!!! After dropping him off (love how Daughter1 makes ME the bad guy!!!) I got some groceries.....ribs are in the crock pot so supper is on the way too! Productive day......but it's not over yet so off to the sewing room!!



No comments:
Post a Comment