Follow by Email

Monday, August 18, 2014

Sew Done!

Yesterday after a slow start, I hit the sewing room.  Actually in the morning I did quilt then bind the owl quilt for my Live Simply frame.  That was a quick finish!  Now to find a place to hang the frame.

After lunch I told myself to get back at it but I wasn't sure what to work on....I have so many options! This quilt is made from a panel, jelly roll and border fabric.  All came from the store but we don't have the pattern yet.  I got that from The Fat Quarter Shop.  It was a quick and easy project and I really like it!

The border fabric has snowmen all over it.  It's not a very good picture but at 10 pm the lighting isn't the greatest.

Because yesterday was "play" I thought I'd better "work" today.  I walked with Deb, cleaned the house, cut some of Daisy's hair(she's a mess!!) then mowed the lawn.  Then I had a nice, cool shower!!!!!  I was in my pjs before supper!!!!!  Deb just came for a visit but she doesn't care if I'm in my pjs!!  LOL!!!  Now I'm back to relaxing!!!!!!  I'll be hoping the washing machine part came in and the repair guy is able to put it in tomorrow.
  
My cutting table didn't get put together here today so I'm enlisting Debs son and his friend to go with me to pick it up tomorrow after supper.  I'm hoping it will be put together by then as Francois started putting it together this afternoon at the store.  I will be sure to take pictures of my sewing room when it's in there.




1 comment:

  1. Love your projects! Hope to see the new table soon!

    ReplyDelete