Front:
Side of the fenced back yard:
Back (which was the worst...the original part of the house likely still had the original siding...we sided over all the old stuff back there):
Soffits and facia (sp?) will be next and a couple new doors and the outside would be done. Oh and a few new windows someday. But for now, this is a vast improvement!!!!! Maybe someone will buy it!
Hubby left this morning for home. He initially was only staying until last Tuesday!!! I still have some cleaning to do inside the house but will be able to get more visits in for a day or two. Friday was a great visiting day!!!! I had nice long visits with Erica (Happy Anniversary today!!!), Pam, Marla, Judy, Corinne and Karen!!!! It's drab here this morning and we had a good rain last night. Perfect day for cleaning once I find the motivation!! I will feel better once it's done so I just have to get at it!
Hope everyone has a much more exciting day planned!



2 comments:
Looks great, bet it's so pretty in the sunshine or snow! Would be a good project for someone. Enjoy your visits. While you are there, see you soon...��
Huge improvement. Makes a big difference. It looks happy. :-)
Post a Comment