Follow by Email

Saturday, February 1, 2014

One month gone!!

Well it's February 1st!  Where did January go??  I've missed some questions of the day so here I go to catch up!!
-"My house is a home because_______". Of course because of who I share it with....Hubby and our girls and all our fur-babies!!  It's a sanctuary for me....I love being a homebody!  I find it relaxing and peaceful.  It contains my "treasures", memories so far (good and bad) and I hope they can go forward and be nothing but good and positive.  I love our neighbors, I love our neighborhood.

- "Who was the last person to tell you they loved you?"  My Hubby.  ❤️

-"What is your favorite piece of art that you own?"  I don't have much as far as art goes.  I do hang quilts...and have one hanging in our living room.  Not sure it is my "favorite".  The prints I just got from A Few of Your Favorite Things I love!  I haven't hung them yet....I need to decide where for sure.



I had made several "pieces of art" during classes with Nerissa.  They were lost in the flood.  :(

I sewed today.  Made a table runner out of fabric I bought from the store.  The middle Gerbera Daisy fabric is new.  I have it quilted since this picture and need to hand stitch the binding but it will get done tomorrow.  


Well, my sons dog was up early this morning and so was I.  Time to hit the hay!!


No comments:

Post a Comment