Follow by Email

Sunday, February 9, 2014

The weekend is over

Another weekend gone.  It was a good one.....two hockey games, a bit of sewing and embroidery.  All good.  A's team won both their games!  Woot woot!!!!!

I mentioned the "skinny pinny" swap I am in.  It's a very skinny pincushion to set by the machine.  Here is the one I made:

Then I had to think of a "little extra" to throw in and I had leftover 2.5" squares so I made a (rather large) mug mat/rug.  It's big enough to hold a cup and a couple of cookies!  


I did a little more quilting after I took this picture.  I will send it off this week with a few more little things.

Fingers crossed I can sew tomorrow!!!!  I might do this layer cake/sampler type quilt-along.  I do have a layer cake (or two) with no plans.


No comments:

Post a Comment