Wednesday, December 18, 2019

He's Baaaaaaack!!

 He's baaaaack!  😂😂  Jude is back...for SIX days...right before Christmas.....keeping me busy!  😜Because I knew this was going to happen I made sure I was pretty much ready....just some baking left to do, which will happen tomorrow and Friday.  All gifts are bought/made and wrapped!  When they leave (either Sunday 🙏 or early Monday) I will clean like a mad woman and get bedding washed and replaced.  I also have a few groceries to get.....hoping to get that done on Sunday.  (fingers crossed Hubby isn't working that day!!!!!)  Then the troops all arrive on the 24th...early in the day because that is the day we have our big meal.  My Dad is coming down so he will take over turkey duty....woot woot!

Yesterday we popped to town, where I had a nail appointment.  Here Jude is watching a movie on my old lap top!  Unfortunately he didn't stay that relaxed or still but he wasn't too bad.  I was stressed so it certainly wasn't a nice relaxing appointment!  😆 Next time!


My nails! 💅💓


Once home we went for a walk to burn off some pent up energy!!  It was beautiful yesterday.....+6C!


Yesterday was also an AWESOME mail day as I received a wonderful package from a wonderful friend!  Boy oh boy did she spoil me!!!!!!!!  Cushion she made (AND did hand embroidery.....Kim does not like doing handwork so I feel very honoured!!!!), a sign she painted and a cool mug! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it all!!!!  Mostly LOVE our friendship....she's a GREAT friend (gifts unnecessary!)


Some recent finished projects:





This is actually a nice purple wool.....👆



Hard to get a good pic of this snowman👆!  Colors are never right!!



This last one 👆
is an OLD UFO!!  I did hand appliqué on all the cotton fabrics and then wool appliqué of the snowmen.  I even quilted it myself and feel proud of my stones on the walkway! 😄


I am in awe of how many buds my lipstick plant has!  It will look amazing when it blooms...the only problem with these is they drip a sticky clear liquid when they are in bloom.  But worth it!


The sun is setting (it's 4 pm in the afternoon!!) and it looks beautiful out there.  I can see it through the trees.  It's by this time of the day that I am pooped.....and with this little man here I am super pooped!  😐  I just need enough energy to make supper and clean up, then my job is done!!!!!  👍

No comments: