Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Goodbye 2019 Hello 2020


Happy New Years Eve!  

The plan for today is to have coffee with a friend and do some stitching....all things I hope to do more of in 2020.  We are invited to a neighbours for celebration tonight but Hubby isn't into that stuff and we usually spend a quiet evening at home....rarely staying up until midnight anyway!!  😂  I doubt tonight will be any different!  

The end of a year is sad....but the thoughts of the fresh start of a new one is exciting!  What will it hold???  I know for sure it will mean meeting a new grandson!  That's super exciting!!!  Will it mean a wedding?  Who knows.  Will we stay healthy?  New work opportunities? A move? (I doubt it yet)  No resolutions to be made here....I've given up on those a long time ago!  hahaha!!!!  It's a fresh start mentally and I think it will bring GREAT things....for mind, body and soul!!  I can't wait!!  

Yesterday while in the grocery store I had a call from a former neighbour and friend Deb.  It was great hearing from her!  She is a busy, busy lady....her new job as VP at a much larger school keeps her hopping.  Her family keeps her busy too, as her daughter, husband and grand daughter live next door.  We are planning on reconnecting soon.....and I appreciate her wanting to.  I know life can get away from us and when time is at a premium it can be hard to make time to plan a visit with someone not just next door.  I miss her impromptu visits when she would pop in after seeing my sewing room light on.  Or when she "made" me go for walks.  😃  It will be a wonderful visit when we do get together.

Here's hoping everyone is doing what they love to usher out 2019 and bring in the new 2020...new year AND new decade!!  🎉🎆🥂





No comments: