Thursday, December 26, 2019

Christmas 2019

The craziness of Christmas has passed.  The family left this morning, all before noon.  The quiet was almost too much 😂 (not!).  Tomorrow is going to be a busy day getting the house back in order (bedding and towels were done today) but it will get there!

My Dad came down and enjoyed the chaos...I think!  He was in charge of the turkey and stuffing and it was delicious!!!  Here he is with his great grandchildren:


Dad made me a farmhouse table I have wanted but now I have to get it home from up north.  The top is made with old coral boards from his place. 💓  It's not completely done but here it is in his workshop: 


Ends down 👆


Ends up 👆

It will work perfectly!!!!!!  EEK I can't wait to get it!!  (he also has a supply of odd ball chairs which will be perfect to go around it....and I might need a bench.....

Our hillbilly family picture!  My Dad gave me the Flames jersey. 


I made each of the girls a quilt and here Daughter2 is enjoying hers....which she did all day!!!!  I love it and am glad she loves it too.  I haven't got a pic of the one I made Daughter1 yet. Hers will fit on her bed.


I am exhausted from the last few days....as I am sure a lot of other people are!  Once the house is back to normal I would love to spend some time in my sewing room.  

Past my bedtime!!!  Here's to enjoying the last few days of 2019 before we head into a new decade!!

No comments: