Monday, December 9, 2019

Grand-babies!


This weekend was a busy one!  It started Thursday night when the grandson came.  His Mommy had an exam to take in Calgary on Friday so we hung out all day.  We played, watched tv, went shopping.  He keeps me hopping!!  LOL


They went home Friday afternoon and then our grand daughter arrived.  I didn't get any pictures of her!!  Saturday we hung out at home and then we took her to Calgary on Sunday.  Hubby wanted to do some Christmas shopping....he bought himself some shoes!  HAHAHA!  He will have to go again another time.  

This weekend was a busy one for Daughter2.  She is crazy into CrossFit and won her first individual competition!  Look at the belt!  Reminds me of a WWF one!  LOLOL!  She's a tough little whipper snapper but is very dedicated to this sport...and stubborn!  All great qualities of a competitive athlete!  (and she NEVER mentions hockey anymore!)




I have decided, once again, to distance myself from a very one sided friendship.  It always makes me sad.....I guess distance, in some cases, is too hard for people to deal with.  Thankfully I have a couple of "long distance" friendships which are still going strong!  LOL!  Anyway, I kind of like this quote.....I'm tired of chasing:



It is snowing this morning and looks sooooo pretty!  Monday means cleaning day for me so I'd best get at it!  Alot more things on the to-do list for this week....it's my last full week alone before Christmas.  Next week the grandson and Jenna arrive from the 17th to the 22nd!  Eeeeeek!  Gotta check the list....twice!

1 comment:

Kimbo said...

Congratulations Amy! And yes, this sounds like a busy weekend!