Friday, February 22, 2019

Bye Bye Snowmen!!

I have been putzing around really not doing anything ALL week!!!  Today, the sun was shining, the realization that is was already FRIDAY hit and I felt motivated to do SOMETHING!! The snowmen I have are pretty primitive, nothing bright and colorful!!  Do you ever find yourself, at this time of the year, feeling blah??  I sure do!  We've had gloriously warm weather the past couple of days......but I know winter isn't over.  But I wanted it over IN my house!!!!!!!  Voila!



It honestly feels so much lighter and brighter in here!!!  I can BREATHE!!!!!  Ahhhhhh!  I have never hung multiple wallhangings in the same area.....thank goodness for Command Strips!  Because of the "clutter" on the wall, I wanted my shelf to be very simple.....I won't tell you how long it took and how many trials and errors it took to get it to where it ended up!  HAHAHA!  😄

The girls were enjoying the sunshine and warmth on the deck today.  It's been awhile!!!!


There is snow in the forecast for tonight....I hope it's wrong but oh well....I don't have to go anywhere and I WILL sew those blocks tomorrow!!!!!! Sunday will be groceries so I have stuff for my lunches next week.....ugh.  😞  Back to waking up to the alarm........


No comments: