Follow by Email

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Blocks, A Box and a Saturday Drive

I am not sure if my hand appliqué is improving but I do have fun doing these blocks.  Here is Month two of the BOM from Out of Hand in Calgary called Message in a Bottle:

And here are months one and two sewn together.  I can't really call them blocks because we do at least two blocks a month.  :o)


My next Kim Diehl ones arrived last week but I haven't taken the fabric out of the package yet. 
My Sew Sampler box arrived last week too, from Fat Quarter Shop.  Some fun stuff in here!  I have two jolly bars now and should try the free patterns that come with them...I also have the Jolly Bar pattern booklet.  


I worked Monday to Thursday last week and I have to say I have missed working with little people!!!!!  It was very fun and very tiring!!!!  I know for sure I have next week too but after that we don't know yet.  

Today Hubby and I went for a drive.....he wanted to check out a place that he was told about where you can go skidooing.  I didn't think we would ever get there!  HAHAHA!  But we did.....and you know you are closer to the mountains when you see this much snow!  We basically have none at our house and this was about an hour away.  
I was nervous as there was no cell service and we were on a goat trail!  LOL  But it was beautiful scenery and the sun was shining there....cloudy back at home.  




Nice to get out and now we are watching hockey and are awaiting pizza delivery!  Baby cuddles this morning....it's been a great day!