Follow by Email

Monday, March 27, 2017

Rearranging and Some Stitching



Weekend before this past one, I wanted to move our crib upstairs to a bedroom on the same floor as ours.  One of the spare rooms had a queen sized bed and Daughter2 will take it when she moves again the end of April and up came the crib.  Its a room I want to paint one day but in the meantime here is what I came up with......I may need to find a small dresser to use as a change table/storage but it will work for now.  The quilt on the wall is not quilted yet and I'd like to make some simple curtains....one day.



There are nine of us doing a block exchange making Among Friends, a pattern by Buggy Barn.  Here are my angel blocks....without the halos!  I forgot to take a picture before I packaged them all up!  They will be mailed today.


I really think spring has sprung here.......


We saw this little goofy twice this weekend.....when she sees herself in the phone she sticks out her tongue!!!  Oh she has a sense of humour already!  She's also walking a lot more!!


I don't have to wait until Easter to see and cuddle this cutie!!!!!!!!!  I am going to his place this coming weekend with Daughter2...she has a hockey tournament close by!  Not sure how much hockey I will watch!!!!!  hahaha  I can't wait!!!!!!!  He's a lot more mobile now too and jabbers away!  


Still working but now only two days a week....Monday and Wednesday.  Love it!  But I had best get going as it is NOT pyjama day!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment