Follow by Email

Friday, March 17, 2017

Spring Or??????

You know one of the many fun things about being a grandparent is playing with fun toys again!  I "won" these on an online auction on Facebook!   Score!!!!  I've only kept one out for now (to add to the others I have) and will switch them up every so often.  Lyla especially loves the ones that make sounds or play little tunes.

I've been working for the past three weeks now and am loving it!!!!  I am waiting to hear about next week but was told to be prepared to be at the school awhile yet.  The gal I am covering for has a Dr appointment today so we will find out more I am assuming.

My vehicle has been disgustingly dirty since the last ct scan appointment in Calgary!!!  It had been snowing and it stayed then it hit a cold stretch so I knew there was no point in washing it but Wednesday after school I decided that was the day!  I was really tired of getting my pant leg dirty every time I got in or out of my vehicle!  It has been super warm and a little windy...perfect weather that has melted all the snow and is drying things up wonderfully!  


This peanut comes over every weekend so Poppa can get in a visit!  She loves her Poppa!  We get to watch her all day tomorrow and I can't wait!  Her personality is really starting to shine....she's a smart little girl! (at least we think so!  ;)  )


And this cutie pattootie is growing like a weed!  Always full of smiles......Easter weekend cannot come soon enough!  I need to squeeze him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (this picture was sent the morning he woke up screaming at 3:30 am and wouldn't go back to sleep until he got cuddles!  How can you be mad at that face????????)


I'm off to meet my friend Sue for pie uptown and then to get my hair done.  I'm patiently waiting for the sun to come out!!!!!!!  I have a long to-do list for the weekend......including grand daughter cuddles!