Follow by Email

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Some Block of the Month Stitching and the Sin Bin

Well, I've been doing a bit of stitching.  Here are my Kim Diehl Journey's End Block of the Month blocks for the first month that I am getting from the Fat Quarter Shop.  They were fun to make and I had cut them out when I received them so they were ready to sew together when I had time.  I LOVE anything Kim Diehl, I LOVE houses and this quilt will be all houses!  I LOVE this fabric line by Kim Diehl as well.  The next set should arrive within the next week or so.


Here are the first set of blocks for month one of the Message in a Bottle Block of the Month that I am doing from Out of Hand in Calgary.  I LOVE needle turn appliqué and have watched a few You Tube videos on how to do points so my next blocks should be better!  That's what it's all about isn't it...improving our skills.  I will pick up the next set of fabrics tomorrow after my ct scan.


Hockey last Saturday night in Lethbridge.....yep this is Daughter2.  :oP  She's spending a couple of minutes in the penalty box (sin bin)!


My job interview update:  I didn't get the job.  Someone who used to work at the school got it....it's a tough school to get into!  But I have signed up to be a casual EA and have already been asked to cover a medical leave at that school so on Monday I will be heading to kindergarten for at least two weeks!!!!!  I hope I will survive and I'm hoping to impress them and maybe get in next year.  hahaha!!  Everything happens for a reason..........