Follow by Email

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Life Is A Whirlwind When Hubby Is Home

Life changes when Hubby is home on his week off.  I was on a roll with closet cleaning but that came to a halt.  It's all good!  The closets can wait.  I did stitch a new BOM Mystery block from Buttermilk Basin.....gosh, I love her patterns so I'm sure this mystery will be awesome!  Block 1:
I can't wait for the next one!
Here's my Ornament of the Month by Trish Harriman on our wool appliqué Facebook group.  I'm not sure if she will be an ornament or part of a wallhanging made up of the whole collection of them:

I have more wool stitching on the go and will post a picture of one I hope to have finished tomorrow. I haven't started a new needle punch project as first off I have to finish the last one!

Our dogs like me...alot.  I feed them, let them out, clean up after them.  But they LOVE Hubby!!  They are always surrounding him when he's home!
Especially when he's eating!
This one was from this morning.....I brought up an extra bed for when this happens! (Ignore the scruffiness of our old Daisy!)

And the last pic is of my after Christmas mantle.  It's simple....and the Love hanger and Be Mine is my ode to Valentines Day!
Nothing spectacular but I'm enjoying the simplicity of it.

I hope to get back to my closet cleaning now.  I did do some drawers in our bathroom today.
 Purge, purge, purge!