Monday, April 27, 2020

Hello To Another Week

Hello......Monday afternoon and I am sitting out on the deck with my laptop writing this post.  It was a weird day...sunny/warm, cloudy/wind/cool and now sunny/warmish/windy.  I do have a sweater on.  

Here's a pic of the cuddling cats.  These guys will be a year old soon.  Alice (calico) loves being outside but Archie is a scaredy cat!  πŸ˜Ή (pun intended)




Got an early Mothers Day gift from Daughter2.  I was admiring her new one she posted on her instagram and then a couple of days later in my mail came this one!  I've been using it for my water...it holds 30 oz!!  Almost need two hands to hold it!  πŸ˜ƒ



This little dude.....he's growing and changing every day!  Look at that chin!  πŸ˜  Look at those cheeks!  πŸ˜˜


Today's mail....ordered from Along Came Quilting in Calgary.....gets here so fast!!  Darn Lori Holt keeps pumping new stuff out ALL THE TIME!!!



Hubby is on his way home from work (already) and wants to go for a walk πŸƒ......today was my cleaning day and I also washed/dried and put away four loads of laundry plus a load of towels.  My back is killing me because I had two dogs stuck up to me all night and I couldn't move!  I know I will go and it will feel good but I feel like a nap would be a nicer thing to do!  πŸ˜΄  HAHAHA!  He is home tomorrow looking at bidding a couple more projects....so I will make myself scarce...until he needs help with something on the computer.  πŸ˜¬  Oh I do love him but wish I could go on a trip north to visit friends and my dad....just to get away for a bit.......one day.....maybe.  

Happy Day all!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Oooo. Let me know what you think of the book. I have been giving it the eyeball from afar....