Hey All! Well day "one million" in this crazy pandemic(or so it feels)! I have been finishing up some projects as I have a few Cheri quilts that were done (tops) but needed quilting and I am LOVING hand quilting these small projects. I showed you this top last post but now it is complete.....I love this one and need to make a label for it to document when it was made and why the word "Hope".
This top was done for a bit and needed to be finished so more hand quilting and voila!
I am almost done another one...it's ready for binding....so that will have to wait for my next post.
I painted (the chair tops) and recovered my chairs to better suit the farmhouse table my Dad made for me. I think I will get a thin piece of plexiglass for the top......it will make it smoother and more even and easier to clean up when the grand kids paint or color and if there are spills from eating. I did put a finish on it but it needs something more.
ONE day last week I was able to enjoy some time soaking up the suns rays on the deck........it is snowing lightly today. ๐ฉ
Hubby has gone to work today........the house is soooooooo quiet!!!!!!!!!!! He was winning electrical bidder on a small project. Yesterday another bid had to go out and Thursday another one......praying he is successful for at least one of those too as this one he is starting today will only last a month.
My post wouldn't be complete without grand baby pictures!!!!! Little Brody was a month old on the 10th. Jude and his Easter pancakes....Lyla had some at her house too but I don't know where that picture is that Mommy sent.
Those cheeks!!!!! ๐
Laying on the quilt his Gammy made. ๐
Easter pancakes! ๐
The Easter Bunny hopped by his house earlier in the week.๐ฐ
Lyla Bean๐
Just wishing life would return to normal.......and we can all get together again. In the meantime, I have a ton of projects to keep me busy and bookwork is one of them. UGH! Once I start it won't be so bad but it's hard getting started because here are so many other things I'd rather do!!!!! ๐LOL
Take care...be safe....and I hope you can find some sort of "normal" (I wonder what that word will mean one day??)










No comments:
Post a Comment