Friday, April 17, 2020

Bored





 Good Morning!  I am sitting in the sunroom watching the snow melt even though it's cloudy.  We are to get rain today....typical spring weather.  It can melt this mess we got Wednesday!



I think it snowed at least 6 inches that day (this picture was taken early).  Enough already please.  It's bad enough we are banished to our homes but can we have a little sunshine and warmth at least?????  I'd love to sit outside on the deck and breathe fresh air!!!!

So I finished this:



Called Jane's Baskets (no really....I didn't make that up!) and it was another challenge, awhile ago, on my favorite Facebook group!  I had the top done ages ago and wanted to hand quilt it.  It's hanging up in our basement now.


Random picture of our Pixie....she is represented on the bottom of that hanging because she is actually smaller than the cats!



Yesterday was our 32nd wedding anniversary.  Time flies when you are having fun!! 💕

Got these two pics this morning from Daughter1:



Smiles!!!!  😍😘😘😍

Okay, short post.....as the boredom of the day sets in.....I have a ton of things to do but no motivation. We will see what the day brings.

Happy self isolation to all!  😂





1 comment:

Kimbo said...

Live the wall hanging! Sweet photos.