Well, our cold snapped has left thank goodness!!!!! The temperatures this week have been wonderful....above 0!! This was a shot of the Chinook ridge I took while getting the mail. The mountains were clear (you have to expand this wonderful cell phone picture to see them!π) We were in cloud cover all day but you could see the sun in the distance! Glad it brought about warmer weather!!!
Last weekend we went to Calgary to celebrate this little monkeys 4th birthday even though her actual birthday was yesterday. π Oh she is something else. What a personality she has and she's so smart and funny!! She came home with us for a sleepover that night and was sound asleep blocks from her house! Pooped out from the party!!
In the one picture she was shielding her eyes from the sparkler! π
I broke my pledge and ordered from Fat Quarter Shop this month. I was nailed at customs and had to pay GST and the handling fee....almost $19 more to what I already paid for my order and shipping.....but look at the new fabric from Kim Diehl.......drooooooooool!!!!! No plan for it but she has a new book coming out next month so I'm sure there will be a lot of ideas in there!
Yesterday I finished up this super simple quilt destined for our new grandson arriving in a month and a half. Now to quilt it!
This little cuties Mommy sent me this picture the other day. She said there was NO way she could get him to wear this hat over the holiday season but he decided he wanted to wear it a couple of days ago and didn't want to take it off once he got to daycare! Hey, as parents we have to pick our battles and there's no harm in wearing a Christmas hat after Christmas!! π
My babies:
The sky this morning:
Red sky at night, sailors delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors warning. I guess that means it will be a windy day.
I am taking Pixie back to the vet this afternoon for blood work. She had another of her screaming episodes night before last and the vet thinks maybe they are seizures. Fingers crossed they can get her figured out and soon! She hasn't been herself again this week.........π
Have a great day wherever you are and whatever you are doing!










No comments:
Post a Comment