Just want to post an update on our Pixie after her bloodwork yesterday so I have it documented.
Pixie had to stay overnight at the vets. First time in her life she hasn’t been with one of us!!!! It was a long night! Her bloodwork showed she had an infection..white cell counts very high....so they gave her IV antibiotics and fluids. Looks like bladder and kidney are okay so it might be her pancreas or liver. Our vet will consult with the other vet and run more tests. Oh that little thing!!!!! I know eventually she will be okay but I think this is as hard on us as it is on her! LOL The vet said she will call this morning with an update. I sure hope they figure out what is wrong and fast! We need that little peanut back home!!!!!! Phoebe is a bit confused too. To say we had a fitful nights sleep is an understatement.
Fingers crossed she is home today!
No comments:
Post a Comment